[bksvol-discuss] New Submission and reminder about another

  • From: "Natasha & Fossey" <guidingpaws@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2004 18:33:14 -0600

Hey Gang,
Tonight i uploaded the second in the Murder by the Yard series by D. R.
Meredith.  The first is also still up for validation from my submission a week
or so ago.  Both have been read through by me, and enjoyed. Both are .rtf
documents. Headers have been stripped, chapter headings protected, pagination
checked and the only errors are proper nouns which aren't really errors.

The two books are:
Murder in Volume
By Hook or By Book

Happy validating.

Natasha & Fossey

Guidingpaws@xxxxxxxxxxx

CR: By Hook Or By Book, by D.R. Meredith

For my book reviews: http://www.livejournal.com/users/guidingpaws/