[bksvol-discuss] Re: New Member?

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 05:10:07 -0400

Laura welcome. We are truly a wonderful feisty group. We get a lot done, often by co-operating in various ways to get a book into the collection.

My name is Elizabeth. I sign myself as E. That started to distinguish myself from another Liz who sometimes is on this list.

I mostly validate. Occasionally I submit a bso of a book I read and correct and that counts as a submit.

I am willing to take on sometimes difficult nonfiction books particularly histories which need dates corrected.

I also have a life which I sometimes talk about on the list. The life includes my wonderful Lab Burton from Seeing Eye. I also talk about my gardening when folks are willing to listen. (grin)

I am dilligent and often less tactful than I want to be.  Welcome.

E. and Burton the Black Lab