[bksvol-discuss] Re: New Member?

  • From: "Laura Glowacki" <orangebutterfly87@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 10:23:22 -0500

Hi Anastasia,

Yep I'm a newbie from Illinois.  My main reason for volunteering is that I'm
going to scan and read several books.  And I figure if I'm going to go through
all that effort, I'd definitely take the opportunity to give back to bookshare
as bookshare has given so much to me.

And I just keep asking as I go along to learn from the experts on this list.
<smile>

Take care,
Laura