[bksvol-discuss] Re: New Member?

  • From: "Katie Hill" <kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 00:15:10 -0700

HI Laura,

If you have been following the list you know I have been off the path for a
few days. Welcome to the group! There is no dumb question here and a lot of
people willing to do scans if there is something you are in need of.

Welcome, Katie

Defend your choice to alternative medicine and food supliments.

www.healthfreedomrights.com

Katie Hill

Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

  _____