[bksvol-discuss] Re: New Kid In Town

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 21:49:57 -0500

Jack,

Nice to see your introduction. I'm not sure what you mean when you refer
to me as a bon vivant. Anywky, when you encounter problems in getting my
books ready for submission this list will be helpful. I'm not a
Microsoft Word expert.

John

--
John J. boyer; President, Chief Software Developer
JJB Software, Inc.