[bksvol-discuss] Re: New Kid In Town

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 23:32:29 -0700 (PDT)

Me, too--also, I'm a bit disappointed that John snst a
bon vivant. That would have added some spice and
levity to the list. smile

Welcome, John. And from reading these posts I'm a
little unclear as to what you will be doing, as fas as
bookshare is concerned. Will you be getting John's
books in shape for submission or doing some scanning
and/or validating on your own?

G.Cindy

--- siss52 <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> John and Jack,
>
> I have to wonder why you two are communicating with
> one another on a mailing
> list when you work together.  <smile>
>
> Sue S.

AVAILABLE AT