[bksvol-discuss] Re: New Kid In Town

  • From: "Jack Schroeder" <alljackallday@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 22:31:04 -0500

Hiya John!

I hope you will excuse my little joke. You are modest in every aspect of
your demeanor, probably unduly as regards your professional abilities. That
very modesty was too tempting a target for me to resist. It amuses me to
sometimes say the most absurdly opposite from  what is obviously true.

Sometimes you will be the object of my jesting. I think you can take it.
I'll try not to make it quite so public every time.

Always, Jack