[bksvol-discuss] Re: New Computer

  • From: "Sue Stevens" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 10:59:37 -0600

Thank you, Martha.  I will download them onto my compact flash reader.  I have
notepad and wordpad already installed on the compputer, but when I try
installing older programs, such as Word 2002 and Kurzweil 1000, they do not
work right.  So maybe I can either find out what I do wrong or what I should
install for proofing books.

Sue S.