[bksvol-discuss] Re: My novel

  • From: "Jackie McBride" <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 10:17:05 -0700

& I just wanna say here that I'm excited (no, ecstatic) to announce
that Nan has graciously agreed to come to our writers group on July
19th to address this & any other questions aspiring writers might
have, so my advice is mark your calendars now & plan to attend her
stellar presentation & Q&A!

--
Change the world--1 deed at a time
Jackie McBride