[bksvol-discuss] Re: My novel

  • From: "Jackie McBride" <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 13:49:34 -0700

Nan, u did miss a lot of congrats & stuff. Might u b willin 2 do a
presentation to the Friends of Bookshare Explorations in Creative
writing group about the process of writing a novel, getting it
published, etc.?

Just thought I'd ask. I think we'd all benefit a lot from it.

U can contact me at
abletec@xxxxxxxxx
if you're interested & we can discuss it further.

Thanks for donating your book.

--
Change the world--1 deed at a time
Jackie McBride