[bksvol-discuss] Re: My Thoughts on Credit values

  • From: "Rui Cabral" <rui@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2004 16:32:31 -0400

Hi:
I mostly do validating, and although i would like mor credit, i recognize
there is no easy, efficient way for bookshare to change the system.

I have validated some scans that were worth $2.50 and i have validated scans
that i should have been paid $5 to tackle. (smile)

I just validated a scan that had 47 pages that had duplicates, now come on,
the scanner couldn't have removed those?

Believe me, if all the material is there in a workable way, i will spend
some time with a book, but i will just as easily reject a book if it's
missing pages, etc.  (i can't go to the library everytime)

Overall, i have seen some really nice scans submitted.