[bksvol-discuss] more about the honourable company

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2004 15:07:38 -0400

I also suggest someone validating The Honourable Company pay attention to letters which may very well be numbers. These include
i for 1
z for 2
o for 0

and there may be more.

The most common other one when dealing with numbers seems to be 19705 when what you really mean is 1970s

Seems like an interesting book for history buffs. I would have fixed it but it is too large for the Braillenote in .rtf format.

E.

At 02:42 PM 8/22/2004, you wrote:
I am releasing the Honourable Company to the download step 1 page since it is too large for my braillenote.

I suggest someone run K1000 with it and check out the following

di instead of th in words such as diatdiose diey diem diemselves diough dirough
die instead of the where you will have to check context
junk characters because of maps and pictures

It seems to be complete but I really think someone more comfortable with k1000 may want to tackle this.

E.