[bksvol-discuss] Re: Much Thanks for Incredibly Speedy Work!

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 21:00:15 -0700 (PDT)

Carrie does a great job of approving books. She works until the late night
hours and on weekends. I can imagine how neat her house must be--she doesn't
like to see the approval queue full. smile It's a weird feeling to finishe
validating a book and upooad it and with a minute or two see that it's been
added to the collection. smile

G.Cindy

AVAILABLE AT
http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/