[bksvol-discuss] Much Thanks for Incredibly Speedy Work!

  • From: "Nolan Crabb" <ncrabb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 14:29:47 -0400

I've stepped away from scanning and validating for nearly two years and have
only begun getting back into it again this past weekend.  It's good to be
back at this, and my sincere commendations to all who helped craft the
volunteer manual, which I actually read!  (Figured I'd better, since I'd
been away from the process for quite some time.)

In any case, I hope I'm not adding unnecessarily to the list volume here,
but I wanted to express my thanks to whomever validated my two books so
quickly!  That seems like a bit of a significant change from a couple of
years ago.

My sincere thanks also to the administrative folks for getting them both up
and on the site so quickly.

Most Gratefully,

Nolan