[bksvol-discuss] Re: Just Submitted From The Wish List

  • From: "Chris Feist" <ccfeist@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 20:27:52 -0500

Hi all.  I'm in the process of validating this conservative book beginning
today.  It's been a while since I've done this, so I hope I do a good job.
If I have any trouble, I'll let you know, which who knows, I might since I'm
out of practice.  I've been wanting to read this politically enlightening
book for ages.

My most sincere thanks go out to Monica for scanning it for us.  I would
have scanned it myself, but I'm not able to at this time.  But I'll do my
best to do an appropriate validation.

Chris Feist - The one and only!