[bksvol-discuss] Re: Moments In Time

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2007 17:20:15 -0800 (PST)

Not Sue, but--I checked and it's rated Excellent. I
thought I saw the title recently, but it wasn't added
within the last month. I don't know when it was added;
the number is 46799 but I don't know what that's based
on. The fact that it's rated Excellentand is as Jill
describes is isturbing.

G.Cindy

--- Jill O'Connell <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Sue, I would be interested to know how the book was
> rated by Bookshare. I am finding that more and more
> books I read are rated excellent but are at best
> good if one takes literally that excellent means
> "almost no errors." I read them in braille as that
> is my preference but believe that those mistakes
> would be present in the synthesized version as well.
> Jill

at
http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/