[bksvol-discuss] Re: Moments In Time

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2007 01:17:22 -0600

Hi Jill,

I guess you saw Cindy's response but I just wanted to add that I would have
given this one a fair rating.  However, whoever validated it should have
caught the repeated pages, even if it was only given a cursory review.

I have noticed the same thing you have, Jill, about books being rated
excellent when they do not deserve it.

Sue S.