[bksvol-discuss] Re: Missing out on best sellers, was November New York Times bestsellers

  • From: "robert tweedy" <roberttweedy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2007 14:52:21 -0600

Carrie, you do a fine job and don't let anyone tell you different. If people
want to do best sellers after number 6, they can. I think you do 1 through 6 on
the fiction/nonfiction hard cover/paper back right? There are other best seller
lists out there that people can choose from but if they do chose from those
lists I would strongly suggest that the office and the list should be contacted
because some of the books might be on the same lists. Any thoughts? Myself I
like the way we are doing it now.
Skype contact bobwichitaks phone 316-524-5454
  From: Chris Feist <ccfeist@xxxxxxxxxx>

  Hi Scott.  Thanks for letting me know.  That's good to hear.  the only one
  missing now is Ann Coulter's latest.  I really want to read that one.

  I'm really glad I recently joined Bookshare.  Thank goodness that even
  though I'm blind, I can have access to so many wonderful books.

  Chris Feist - The one and only!

  http://mail.yahoo.com