[bksvol-discuss] Re: Missing out on best sellers, was November New York Times bestsellers

  • From: "Chris Feist" <ccfeist@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2007 14:39:38 -0600

Wow!  Just as I suspected.  She has put in a lot of hours into the
collection.  I'm impressed.  Thanks for letting us know.  As I said before,
I'm grateful to Carrie for her efforts since she's strictly a volunteer
rather than part of the staff.

Hopefully, things will get sorted out, though.  Maybe if two volunteers work
together to get all of the best sellers scanned and validated so to be
released at about the same time?  That way all members get an equal
opportunity to read their best seller of choice.

Cheers,

Chris Feist - The one and only!

From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>