[bksvol-discuss] Re: Message/List Control

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2008 19:46:57 -0500

Dear Darrell,

What a wonderful tip! Shift insert r is going to save me so much time as well as saving unwarranted traffic to the list. I could have used this command to reply to you, but acknowledging the usefulness of your tip on list is by way of a big thank you and a reinforcement of the effectiveness of this command for JAWS users.

I hope you and Karen will consider coming to the Friends of Bookshare Chat room tonight to play Are You Smarter Than A Fifth Grader? with us. The site is safe and very well monitored. Everyone has great manners and the group is smart and funloving.

Always with love,

Lissi
----- Original Message ----- From: "Darrell Shandrow" <darrell.shandrow@xxxxxxxxx>