[bksvol-discuss] Re: Marissa's List December 7, 2004

  • From: "Gisela Vazquez" <gvazquez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 10:35:57 -0500

Wouldn't she know it though, Shannon?  I mean, first you have to fill out
that form and then Marissa contacts you..  She sends instructions so I do
not get this.  How could you be a volunteer status and not know it?

Actuallly ai signed up for membership origionally and I remember vaguely receiving something about volunteering but wel, call me stupid...I just didn't put it all together at the time. I ws more interested in finding the text book I needed and putting in 13-15 hour days. My lifes just got to the point where i can start processing things like a normal person. smile and shrug.

Gisela

Gisela Vazquez

MSW

"Progress comes from the intelligent use of experience".