[bksvol-discuss] Re: What is CSUN

  • From: Guido Corona <guidoc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 09:19:35 -0600

Students can apply for a scholarship with the CSUN organization to cover
conference cost. Info is somewhere on the web site.

Guido

Guido D. Corona
IBM Accessibility Center,  Austin Tx.
IBM Research,
Phone:  (512) 838-9735
Email: guidoc@xxxxxxxxxxx

Visit my weekly Accessibility WebLog at:
http://www-3.ibm.com/able/weblog/corona_weblog.html

"Robert Jaquiss" <rjaquiss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
12/08/2004 08:57 AM
Please respond to
bksvol-discuss

<bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[bksvol-discuss] Re: What is CSUN

Hello Allison, and list:

     The main link for CSUN is:
http://www.csun.edu/cod

The link to the 2005 conference is:
http://www.csun.edu/cod/conf/index.htm

The CSUN conference is huge, and covers many disabilities. I didn't find a

price to just look at the exhibits. The cost for the whole conference is
$399 if you preregister before Feb. 14, and $450 thereafter. Hope this
helps.

Merry Christmas
Robert Jaquiss