[bksvol-discuss] Re: Mangling poetry for Bookshare

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 17:27:38 -0700

The book is already on tape, and the line numbers are omitted. He does spell every name, though, something unique - or nearly so - for NLS books; and he also describes the maps - another nearly unique feature of this NLS book. But it is part of the series we are collaborating on, so we are doing it as best we can. Most of them are not recorded, or in Braille.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jill O'Connell" <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxx>