[bksvol-discuss] Re: MAY 22 Books added to collection

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 01:44:16 -0700 (PDT)

I know, Sue. I have, in fact, sent a note to Gustavo
and John, or a copy of something I posted here, asking
if it would be possible to get a new Marissa's
List--without slowing down the approval process, which
is more important. I guess I'm a little frustrated
because of the books I validated upon request, so long
ago, that are still sitting in the admin queue--though
I think only one of those is left. And I hate to think
of other people duplicating scanning and validating
because of not knowing the book they're working on had
already been done.

But I know I'm too impatient and shouldn't be. smile.
I need to practice patience. I know the guys are doing
the best they can. I'm also a bit curious as to what
interesting thing they're working on that caused the
list of approved books to drop from so many to just a
few in the last couple of days. Maybe Gustavo is at
another conference. smile