[bksvol-discuss] Re: MAY 22 Books added to collection

  • From: "tom hawkins" <tjhawk1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 23:55:21 -0700

Thanks for the re-assurance,E, Tom
To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, May 22, 2006 11:24 PM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: MAY 22 Books added to collection

They are approving some books which are very old on the list. A History of Private Life is a shining example. Take heart.

E.
At 02:15 AM 5/23/2006, you wrote:

Hi It sure be nice if Gustavo would start at the oldest books, or one of them would . Maybe they could work from the ends to the middle. I still have a book in the Admin Q from last October, that's going on seven months, and I'm sure I'm not the only one. Tom