[bksvol-discuss] Re: MAY 22 Books added to collection

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 03:33:21 -0500

I bet Gustavo is gone this week annd that is why books were approved at
night last week.  I know ou do not want to discourage people from submitting
and validating books so they (John and Gustavo) can catch up.  <smile>

As for Marissa, she is at a point in her life where things could change,,
and even if they don't,, she will only be there for about a month.

Cindy, your help is needed in other ways.  Why beat your head against a
stone wall by speculating on where the books are?  I hope you do not take
offense because I mean thhat in the kindest of ways.  Only a small portion
of volunteers are on these lists.  You have to SEE the admin queue list to
know wwhat is on it...  Some books get lost when the website goes down, as
well.  MMaybe you  could write to Gustavo, tell him what you have been tying
to do, and ask that he please post a Marissa's List??  Just a suggestion.

Thanks for the help you give to all of us.

Best regards,
Sue S.