[bksvol-discuss] Re: Long description problem

  • From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 17:45:47 -0500

It sounds like you're having the same problem many of us have had, and that's
probably the short synopsis, not the long. How many characters do you have in
that? If it's more than 200 characters...not 200 words, but characters...it
won't go through, and we frequently get this error with no message indicating
exactly what the problem is. Now that I know, I always put my synopses in Word
to do a word count to make sure I don't get frustrated by that again! <smile>
Take care.
Julie Morales
Children are fragile. Handle with prayer. --Unknown