[bksvol-discuss] Re: List of Possible Scans (Part 1)

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 19:51:52 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, Bobbi,

Robin Cook's Harmful Intent; The Great Gatsby; The
Perfect Storm; and Eli Wiesel's Night--2 different
translations--are already in the collection.

I'm willing to to do Incidents in the Life of a Slave
Girl, if no one else wants it--but if someone else
does, that's fine because I have a lot of other things
I'd like to do. I've seen the book--read a little of
it, and it's interesting to read.\

Cindy

http://menorcachica.livejournal.com/119876.html#cutid1