[bksvol-discuss] The Postcard poem

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 20:06:34 -0700 (PDT)

Hey Nicki, Rik and Kevin--

I put Beverly Lewis postcard poem into google and what
should come up first but Rik James' original request,
and his whole post to us, as well as Kevin's reply.
There was also the reply from Evan and Kerri--Carrie's
reply wasn't there, though, at least at the top. How
exciting it was to see the names of people I "know."

From Kevin's reply to Rik says this is the poem in its
entirety (he found it at Bartleby.com) but that the
first four lines should help in in unscrambling the
poem in the book.

It's All I Have To Bring Today

It's all I have to bring to-day,
This, and my heart beside,