[bksvol-discuss] Re: Kwanzaa story uploaded!

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 15:46:54 -0600

Thanks Jamie - I just hope that the descriptions are helpful to the readers, as this is my first crack at trying this. smile. So much of this particular story was told in the illustrations, and it must be terribly frustrating as a blind reader to have that part of a book always unaccessible.

Judy s.
cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Jamie Yates, CPhT wrote:
I wish that you could see the pictures, and thanks to Judy, I think you truly will be able to see them. Thanks so much, Judy!

Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading - Snipped in the Bud by Kate Collins
I'm an eBay affiliate! Please click my link before you bid: Find hard to find items on eBay! <http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-1751-2978-3/1?aid=5902068&pid=1683725&sid=Email121007>