[bksvol-discuss] Sectioin breaks question

  • From: jnuttallphd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 14:04:16 -0800 (PST)

Hi Judy:
I just finished sending Bookshare and email. Since it is now the weekend they
may take several days to get back to me. But when I learn something I'll
definately let the list know. I also asked if the Daisy creation software looks
for things like section titles in a book so a person can move to a particular
section. Also I wanted to know if things like bold or italicized text make any
difference to them.
Thanks Judy,
Jim