[bksvol-discuss] Kurzweil question

  • From: gail johnson <mama-gail@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2008 08:12:33 -0500

This is the second time this has happened to me.

The page numbers in the book I'm validating have doubled. The pages after the good copy of the book are those which have all the previous errors fixed. In other words if the book has 300 pages it now shows 600. What command do I use to delete all the unwanted pages without

Thanks.messing up the text which is part of the bgook.