[bksvol-discuss] Re: Kurzweil question

  • From: "Maria Kristic" <maria6289@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 15:38:18 -0400

Hi Amy,

Press CTRL+SHIFT+ENTER. The page on which the cursor is currently placed
will be merged with the page above it (i.e., the page break between them
will have been deleted). K1000 will indicate this by saying something to the
effect of, "The current page has now been merged with the previous page."
Depending on how the end of the previous page and beginning of the current
page were formatted, the last word of the previous page and the first word
of the current page might be run together after the merge, so something to
quickly check after trashing the page break.

HTH,
Maria
Skype: MariaKristic
AIM: MCKristic