[bksvol-discuss] Re: Kurzweil question

  • From: "Amy Goldring Tajalli" <agoldringtajalli@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 19:56:12 +0000

 Maria,

Many thanks.

Amy
--
It if be now, 'tis not to come,
If it be not to come, it will be now,
If it be now now, Yet it will come.
The readiness is all.
Wm. Shakespeare

-------------- Original message from "Maria Kristic" <maria6289@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>: --------------

Hi Amy,

Press CTRL+SHIFT+ENTER. The page on which the cursor is currently placed will be merged with the page above it (i.e., the page break between them will have been deleted). K1000 will indicate this by saying something to the effect of, “The current page has now been merged with the previous page.” Depending on how the end of the previous page and beginning of the current page were formatted, the last word of the previous page and the first word of the current page might be run together after the merge, so something to quickly check after trashing the page break.

HTH,
Maria
Skype: MariaKristic
AIM: