[bksvol-discuss] Re: Kurzweil crashing was Re: Re: page breaks in text files

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <rhod3021@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 11:41:41 -0400

Indeed.  I have 256 mb or ram, and sigh, it works great except for one
little bug, and I think I know why it is doing it, but it still bugs me.
When I say minimize Kurzweil and go into another application, Jaws starts
saying "windows" in front of whatever key I type.  This is of course really
annoying and the only way to get rid of it is to restart the computer.
Which I think isn't the right way, but.... sigh.

I am running Windows XP, Home edition, Jaws Kurzweil with the ATT Natural
voices.  The problem has always existed ever since I bought the machine.
And well, haven't had a chance to talk to my tech guy the one that built the
computer about it.

smile.  Got to love computers.

rhod3021@xxxxxxxxxxxx

"One glance at a book and you hear