[bksvol-discuss] Re: Kurzweil crashing was Re: Re: page breaks in text files

  • From: "Sarah Van Oosterwijck" <curiousentity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 17:11:40 -0500

I don't know what causes the issue, but I have a similar problem some times
when alt-tabbing out of Kurzweil.  I don't usually have the windows key
"stuck" but the control or alt keys commonly are.  I can pretty much
continue working, but it is annoying having jaws saying alt or control in
front of everything.  It almost makes me think that only jaws thinks they
are stuck, not windows.  I didn't have any success unloading and reloading
jaws when it happened a few minutes ago, but the problem does eventually go
away without me restarting.  At first I thought it might be my keyboard
since it is cordless, but it usually behaves pretty well. Now I know others
have problems, too.

Sarah Van Oosterwijck
curious entity at earthlink dot net