[bksvol-discuss] Keeping the list manageable

  • From: "Donna Smith" <donnafsmith@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 04:52:25 -0500

I guess I missed the news about Gustavo during one of the times I was
unsubscribed from the list.  I, too, periodically unsubscribe due to the
overwhelming volume of messages, though I seem to be holding up through this
latest onslaught.  <smile>

I encourage everyone to please read through all messages and then respond to
each thread rather than responding to each message individually on list.
This would help tremendously.  I often read through a thread and decide that
my comments aren't necessary as someone else has already said what I wanted
to say.

Donna