[bksvol-discuss] Re: Keeping the list manageable

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 21:23:45 -0800 (PST)

I've been trying to do that, too, and am usually
successful, though sometimes when the amount of mail
is large and I'm tired I forget--but I will be extra
careful in the future. I usnderstand some people are
thinking of dropping out, and I would miss their
input.

ALSO, IF WE REMEMBER TO TAOK ABOUT OT SUBJECTS ON THE
BOOKSHARE-DISCUSS LIST INSTEAD OF ON THE VOLUNTEER
LIST,and keep this for questions about scanning or
validating or adding books to the wish list, the
traffic here will be much less and people will stay.
smile

G.Cindy

--- Donna Smith <donnafsmith@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I guess I missed the news about Gustavo during one
> of the times I was
> unsubscribed from the list.  I, too, periodically
> unsubscribe due to the
> overwhelming volume of messages, though I seem to be
> holding up through this
> latest onslaught.  <smile>
>

> I encourage everyone to please read through all
> messages and then respond to
> each thread rather than responding to each message
> individually on list.
> This would help tremendously.  I often read through
> a thread and decide that
> my comments aren't necessary as someone else has
> already said what I wanted
> to say.
>

> Donna

at