[bksvol-discuss] Re: K1000 and tables

  • From: "Bob" <rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 07:49:55 -0500

Hi Mayrie. Yeah you can create tables in Kurzweil--it's in the edit menu under
tables.

But, I'm not sure I trust it. I tried setting up the tables in k1000 reading
the manual as I did it. And they came out all wrong.

So, I took your advice and created them in word, and now they work fine. But I
still hate word.

Bob

"A bank is a place where they lend you an umbrella in fair weather and ask for
it back when it begins to rain."