[bksvol-discuss] Re: Just submitted The Chosen

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 08:42:59 -0800

Hi Virginia,

        It's good to put the hold in the comments section.  However,
generally, we put the "Hold for" and the person's name before the title
field on the submission form.  The proofreader will remove those words when
they submit the finished book for administrator approval.  That way,
everyone who sees the book on the check out page will know that it has a
hold on it for someone and won't take it.

Mayrie