[bksvol-discuss] Just submitted The Chosen

  • From: "Virginia Tallman" <tallman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 12:19:23 -0800

I just submitted BSO-The Chosen by Chaim Potok. I did state to hold for Jill
O as requested. The new web page is very nice and submitting the book was
much easier to do. The instant spell check and numbers of "misspelled" words
reported by it was a little scary. I did figure out what the words were they
considered misspelled and were largely correctly spelled but many Jewish
terms that my own spell checker picked up and I had to verify they were
correct.

Have fun reading it. I found it a very interesting book. I will now start on
the last Chaim Potok book I have "In the Beginning"

Virginia Tallman