[bksvol-discuss] Re: Just submitted The Chosen

  • From: "Monica Willyard" <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 17:36:01 -0500

Virginia, thanks for doing a BSO for us. I especially appreciate it when
someone does that because it makes the book readable for us, and it makes
Bookshare more appealing to its members. That is really important,
especially when funding and attracting new members is involved. I really
appreciate your diligent work. (smile)

Monica Willyard

  _____