[bksvol-discuss] Just discovered something

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 01 Nov 2009 23:05:39 -0800

Hi, I'm in the process of proofreading a book and this is what I found out.
I opened in my books folder on Kurzweil, but I think I'm looking at
something in Word, but am not sure. What I think works is to keep the file
on the computer but follow along using my BrailleNote in terminal mode. So
I'm listening to the book while Jaws speaks it and reading along with it in
Braille. Pretty elementary stuff, right? Just thought I'd pass this along.
I'm thinking this method should work for me rather than moving the file
strictly to my BrailleNote. I get the benefits of both Braille and speech.
Regards, Kim.

database 4563 (20091101) __________

http://www.eset.com