[bksvol-discuss] Re: transcriber's note of sorts

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Pavi Mehta <pavim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2009 23:09:07 -0800 (PST)

I've read all the replies before writing this.

I'm not sure exactly what is meant. What kind of note? Shelley and Evan, I
gather you put your comment right in the text somewhere? Where? At the end
Before the main text?

When I've wanted to write a note to the reader, e.g., if the spelling and
punctuation were English rather than American, or if the book was carefully
checked and misspellings were in the print book, or that the book contains
swearing or explicit sex or whatever, Ive put that note in the long synopsis.
It would really be nice if there were a Comments section that could be attached
to the book so we could leave comments for the reader there. Is this possibly
something ha bookshare will consider?

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: