[bksvol-discuss] Re: Just discovered something

  • From: Debby Franson <the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 03 Nov 2009 21:53:21 -0600

Hi Kim!

How innovative.  Sounds like a great idea.

Debby

At 01:05 AM 11/2/2009, Kim Friedman wrote

Hi, I'm in the process of proofreading a book and this is what I found out. I opened in my books folder on Kurzweil, but I think I'm looking at something in Word, but am not sure. What I think works is to keep the file on the computer but follow along using my BrailleNote in terminal mode. So I'm listening to the book while Jaws speaks it and reading along with it in Braille. Pretty elementary stuff, right? Just thought I'd pass this along. I'm thinking this method should work for me rather than moving the file strictly to my BrailleNote. I get the benefits of both Braille and speech. Regards, Kim.

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4563 (20091101) __________