[bksvol-discuss] Re: Just curious

  • From: The Pardees <fpardee@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 13:28:22 -0400

Mickey,
About your question on McNally's Alibi. I submitted the book and the author
was Vincent Lardo. . The character McNally was created by Lawrence Sanders
, who is dead. The estate has chosen Vincent Lardo to continue writing
using the McNally character, But the copyright remains in the estates name.
this may have caused the confusion about the author and editor by a
validater. There was no editor. And the author should be Vincent Lardo. And
I believe the copyright holder is Lawrence a. Sanders enterprises inc.
If you want to validate it this is the information  that should appear. .

Jim

At 06:43 PM 6/28/04 -0400, you wrote:

>Hi, List.
>
>I validated a book, McNally's Alibi, but found it back on the list for
>validation. The history said it was checked by the validation program, maked
>done done. After that, it said all the authors and editors should be listed.
>There was only one editor.
>
>Any idea what happened? I'd be happy to revalidate, but don't know what's
>wanted.
>
>Mickey
>

>---
>Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.