[bksvol-discuss] Re: Just curious

  • From: "Sue Stevens" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 05:02:15 -0500

I've been hoping for a book that has not appeared, Kim, from an entirely different genre. Carol Cassella wrote two books, Oxygen and Healer. Healer is in the collection, donated by the publisher, but for some odd reason, even though Oxygen was written first, they have not put that one up. So go figure. (smile)

Sue S.

-----Original Message----- From: Kim Friedman
Sent: Thursday, August 11, 2011 1:23 AM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Just curious

Hi, I don't know about you, but it bugs me to see books in a partially
completed series. I think it's due to my being inclined toward the
resolution of anything. I'm a musician and if I hear a G7 chord, I
naturally think there should be a C chord to finish it off (I prefer
consonance over dissonance any day). I mention this because I was
looking at the Bookshare collection at books by one Beverly Swerling's
historical fiction series about New York City and books 2-4 are in the
collection. Does anyone know if City of Dreams (book one of the series)
will be added or not? Regards, Kim Friedman.

-----
No virus found in this message.