[bksvol-discuss] Re: Just curious

  • From: <ohio1803@xxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 13:21:08 -0600

What series is the book “Partisan” from?

But on the subject of book series and the collection, I applaud you book hounds
who want to sniff them out and scan them. What a party!

You know Pater Guralnick wrote two great books on Elvis Presley. Only one is in
our collection. I have them both. Perhaps I will try and put them in my to do
queque.
Some of his other titels have been added since last I looked. And I was
delighted to see them there.

Thanks.

Rik