[bksvol-discuss] Just Submitted Blackout by Rob Thurman

  • From: "Christina" <greensleeves1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2012 13:55:15 -0500

Hi.  I just submitted Blackout (Cal and Niko Leandros, Book 6) by Rob
Thurman.  I can't get ahold of Book 4, and I won't be able to get Book 5
from the library til this Friday.  The synopsis for Blackout is below.
Happy proofing.
Christina

From The Back Cover:
Because killers hide there, too...
Half-human Cal Leandros has always walked a bloody line between keeping his
mortal soul free and clear (sort of) and unleashing the horror of his
otherworldly heritage. The one thing that's always saved him is the memory
of his brother, Niko, his friends, and those he loves. Until now.
Cal wakes up on a beach littered with the recently slaughtered remains of a
variety of hideous creatures that were obviously looking for trouble. The
fact that he is the one who did the slaughtering doesn't bother him. The
fact that he feels like a natural-born killer doesn't either. What bothers
Cal is that he doesn't remember Cal anymore.. and he's not sure he cares.