[bksvol-discuss] Re: Susanna Gregory

  • From: "Deborah Murray" <blinkeeblink@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2012 14:07:25 -0500

Hi Amber,

She has two other series. The Thomas Chaloner series takes place in
Restoration England. Chaloner is a detective and former spy.
The other series she wrote, with her husband, under the name Simon Beaufort.
It features Sir Geoffrey Mappestone, a knight during the time of the
Crusades.

Sr. Dolores and I have been considering one or the other of these two series
to work on, and I have ordered the first book in each series. So, we'll
see...

Deborah